Weiler Wolverine 4.5 inch conical flap discs deliver a fast cut rate and consistent performance at a good value when grinding steel and other metals.
The type 29 conical disc shape maximizes surface contact when grinding between 15° – 35° for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces while the 60 grit abrasive grain is ideal for edge beveling, chamfering, weld grinding, blending, deburring, deflashing, and rust removal with an angle grinder. This disc offers a metal 5/8" - 11 nut that allows for quick changeovers and prevents the disc from sticking to the spindle. Wolverine is an aggressive, get it done product line for everyday general purpose use.
- High cut rate and consistent performance at a good value.
- Self-sharpening zirconia alumina (ZA) grains hold up under high temperatures and extreme pressure.
- Conical disc shape maximizes surface contact for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces.
- 5/8" - 11 metal nut allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build-up.
- Phenolic backing prevents scratching of the workpiece.
- Best on steel, cast iron and general use.
- Diameter: 4.5"
- Grit: 60
- Max RPM: 13,000
Grinding and Finishing in One Step
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.