Weiler Wolverine 4.5 inch conical flap discs deliver a fast cut rate and consistent performance at a good value when grinding steel and other metals.
The type 29 conical disc shape maximizes surface contact when grinding between 15° – 35° for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces while the 60 grit abrasive grain is ideal for edge beveling, chamfering, weld grinding, blending, deburring, deflashing, and rust removal with an angle grinder. Wolverine is an aggressive, get it done product line for everyday general purpose use.
- High cut rate and consistent performance at a good value.
- Self-sharpening zirconia alumina (ZA) grains hold up under high temperatures and extreme pressure.
- Conical disc shape maximizes surface contact for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces.
- 7/8" open or plain arbor offers a cost-effective mounting option when using adapting nuts.
- Phenolic backing prevents scratching of the workpiece.
- Best on steel, cast iron and general use.
- Grit: 60
- Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Max RPM: 13,000 rpm
- Tool Shape: Type 29
- Arbor Diameter: 7/8"
- Mounting: Arbor Hole
- Used With: Right Angle Grinder
- Body Material: Phenolic Backing
- Applicable Materials: Cast Iron, Most Metals, Non-Ferrous Soft Metal, Steel
- Grinding and Finishing in One Step
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.