Tiger Original 6 inch type 29 flap discs are designed for aggressive grinding and long life when grinding steel and stainless steel.
The type 29 conical disc shape maximizes surface contact when grinding between 15° – 35° for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces while the 60 grit abrasive grain is ideal for edge beveling, chamfering, weld grinding, blending, deburring, deflashing, and rust removal with a right angle grinder. This disc offers a metal 5/8" - 11 nut that allows for quick changeovers and prevents the disc from sticking to the spindle.
- Self-sharpening zirconia alumina (ZA) grains hold up under high temperatures and extreme pressure.
- Contaminant-free (contains less than 0.1% Fe, S, Cl).
- 60 grit abrasive grain is ideal for edge beveling, chamfering, weld grinding, blending, deburring, deflashing, and rust removal.
- Conical disc shape maximizes surface contact for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces.
- 5/8" - 11 metal nut allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build-up.
- Phenolic backing prevents scratching of the workpiece.
- Best on carbon steel, structural steel, stainless steel, and cast iron.
- Diameter: 6"
- Grit: 60
- Max RPM: 10,200
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.