Weiler Tiger aluminum oxide 6 inch type 27 depressed center cutting wheels deliver the right combination of performance and value when cutting steel and other metals. The depressed center provides added clearance when working at a constrained angle and .045 wheel thickness is ideal for cutting tubes, bar stock and large cross-sections with a right angle grinder.
This versatile cutting wheel leverages a strong bond that offers a long life solution for all your general purpose applications at an excellent total cost of use.
- Strong resin bond delivers a long cutting life that keeps professionals on the job longer.
- White aluminum oxide grains provide an even, sharp, clean cut rate and consistent performance.
- Dual reinforcement provides added strength for aggressive cutting.
- Smooth outer layer reduces friction that translates to an effortless cut and less kickback during operation.
- Thin cutting wheels deliver accurate, clean cuts.
- 5/8" - 11 nutted metal hub allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build-up.
- Best for use on carbon steel, structural steel, iron and general purpose metal use.
- Diameter: 6"
- Grit: 60
- Grade/Hardness: T
- Max RPM: 10,200
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.