Carbide Bur Double Cut Tree Shape with Radius End ATA Tool SF-5. Specifications: 1/2in cutting diameter, 1in cutting length, 1/4in shank diameter. Solid carbide fractional bur.*Please note that the above picture is a representation of the type of tool and may not accurately represent the actual size and dimensions.
• Manufactured in the U.S.A. from C2 tungsten carbide
• Champion carbide burs are precision machine ground using diamond wheel and automated machinery
• Producing consistent geometry, sharp cutting edges and vibration free performance
• Used in virtually every industry, burs are used in mold and pattern making, die sinking, tool making and maintenance
• Used widely in the automotive, aerospace, foundry, power station and engineering industries