- EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE – All weather flexibility (-40 Degree to 150 Degree F Ambient)
- EXTREMELY DURABLE – Abrasion resistant outer cover and crush resistant aircraft aluminum fittings with bend restrictor
- WON’T KINK UNDER PRESSURE – Hybrid polymer coils easily and lays flat with zero memory
- 300 POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH – Maximum working pressure
- VERSITILITY – Use on professional jobsites, in automotive shops or at home in the garage
Flexzilla is a revolutionary hose featuring a Flexible Hybrid Polymer material that redefines flexibility. This engineered polymer-blend material permits use in environments where general purpose PVC and rubber hose may become too stiff. Flexzilla hose characteristics offer zero memory allowing it to lay flat. It won’t work against you during operation and coils easily after use. Flexzilla offers extreme all-weather flexibility, even in subzero conditions, and is ideal in both hot and cold environments where tight radius bends are needed.
- Extreme all-weather flexibility (-40° to 140°F)
- Won’t kink under pressure
- Superior bend radius
- Lays flat – no memory
- Anodized aircraft aluminum ends
- Max. working pressure at 70°F: 300 psi
- Durable and abrasion-resistant outer cover
- Includes bend restrictors to reduce wear and tear, prolonging the life of the hose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.