- 150 lb (70 kg) storage capacity for 14 in or 18 in electrodes
- Adjustable thermostat provides temperature control in the field
- 10 ft cord locks into the oven base to create a fixed connection
- Body and lid insulation minimizes heat loss and energy usage
- Safety Yellow color increase field visibility
- Spring latch tightly secures insulated lid for transport
- PN 1205532, PN 1205530 (with thermometer)
Phoenix DryRod II Type 15 portable rod ovens offer the unique combination of portability and high capacity. The oven’s wheels and pull handle easily transport 150lb of electrodes to supply larger jobsites and multiple welders.
Type 15 portable ovens ensure electrodes remain moisture-free in the field and meet welding code requirements. The Type 15 includes a thermostat to adjust oven temperature in line with electrode requirements. An optional digital thermometer can be mounted in the oven housing to provide a constant display of oven chamber temperature. Built with heavy gauge steel and powder coated to withstand challenging conditions, the Type 15 will remain in use for multiple projects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.