All Amerex extinguishers are furnished with a detailed “Owners Manual” containing valuable information. The manual contains information on the installation, use and maintenance of the extinguisher. The extinguisher nameplate (label) contains specific information on “HOW TO USE” the particular extinguisher.
ABC or Multi-Purpose extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
Designed for Class A fires Ordinary Combustibles: wood, paper, cloth, trash and other ordinary materials or Class B fires Flammable Liquids & Gases such as gasoline, oils, paint lacquer and tar. or Class C fires involving live electrical equipment
• 6 Year Mfr Warranty
• Stored Pressure Design
• Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
• Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
• All Metal Valve Construction
• Anodized Aluminum Valve Body & Handle & Lever
• Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
• Easy and More Economical to Maintain and Service
• Large Loop Pull Pin
• Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
Model A456 Features
• UL & ULC RATING: 4A:80B:C
• VALVE TYPE: Anodized Aluminum
• DESIGN: Hose & Nozzle
• CAPACITY: 10lbs
• RANGE (INITIAL- FT): 15-21
• DISCHARGE TIME (SEC.) 20
• FM APPROVED: Yes
• Included Wall Bracket
Manufactured and Tested to ANSI/UL Standards Complies with NFPA 10 Standard ISO-9001 / ISO-14001 Certified UL LISTED
ALL AMEREX FIRE EXTINGUISHERS COMPLY WITH THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION AND ARE TESTED AND RATED BY UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES OR FM GLOBAL TO ANSI / UL STANDARDS..