- The YETI Rambler 14 oz Mug is the toughest, most over-engineered camp mug out there
- The full-loop TripleGrip Handle is comfortable for wider hands, so you can fit your mitts fully around your morning joe
- Duracoat color means no scratching, peeling, or fading here
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip
- No sweat design say adios to damp or frostbit fingers. And of course dishwasher safe
Many camping mugs don’t stand a chance in the wild. But when you’re bleary-eyed, drinking coffee around a campfire in the backcountry, creature comforts like a hot mug of joe give you enough fuel to push on. So we decided to make a mug of our own that could withstand our off-the-grid adventures. The Rambler 14 oz. Mug is made of 18/8 stainless steel, so it’s durable enough to strap to the outside of your pack and go. Its full-loop TripleGrip Handle is comfortable for wider hands and easy to grab. It’ll keep your coffee hot (or water cold) for hours on end and still has the same Rambler features, like No Sweat Design and double-wall vacuum insulation, that makes this drinkware built for the wild.