Compact and durable for field welding applications. High capacity for thin to medium gauge materials. Welding Support Equipment/TIG Torches Made in: United States Dimensions: 1 X 1 X 1
- Weldcraft® 150 A A-150 Air Cooled Flexible TIG Torch Package with gas control valve feature 12.5' single piece standard rubber power cable for shielding. Resilient high-temperature silicone rubber insulation prevents high-frequency voltage leaks. Flexible 70 deg neck allows access to hard-to-reach areas for improved torch control and operator comfort. Package kit includes TIG Torch Body, handle, power cable and long back cap.
- WP-17 torches provide high-capacity performance on thin to medium gauge materials and are ideal for both professional and hobbyist welders
- Patented Diamond Grip™ helps welding operators maintain a secure grip for superior torch control in all welding positions (WP-17 and WP-17V)
- High-temperature silicone rubber insulation prevents high-frequency voltage leaks (all models)
- Fingertip gas valve and standard two-piece power cable improve shielding gas control and ease power cable maintenance and repair (WP-17V)
- Flexible neck allows access into hard-to-reach areas for improved torch control and operator comfort (WP-17F)
- Combined valved and flexible neck offers easy shielding gas control and improves access on tight joints (WP-17FV)