- Sturdy ductile-iron housing and I-beam handle deliver maximum strength and leverage.
- Features a full floating forged hook jaw that allows for superior gripping and quick adjustments
- Plumbing wrench has a non-stick adjustment nut and self-cleaning threads with replaceable hook jaw, heel jaw, and spring assembly
- Heavy-duty RIDGID pipe wrench complies with federal specifications GGG-W65IE, Type ll, Class A
Built to stand the test of time, RIDGID Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrenches are sturdy plumbing wrenches constructed with ductile-iron housings and I-beam handles for superior strength and longevity. Designed for ease of use, they feature adjustable full-floating forged hook jaws with self-cleaning threads and easily replaceable spring assembly, hook jaw and heel jaw. Suitable for all forms of pipe work, these RIDGID pipe wrenches come in a standout red color that is easy to find in your toolbox.
- Durable ductile-iron housing and I-beam handles
- Full floating forged hook jaws
- Self-cleaning threads with easily replaceable hook jaw, heel jaw and spring assembly
- Complies with federal specifications GGG-W651E, Type ll, Class A
- Choose from plumbing wrench sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60 inch