- Premium Solid Cobalt M42 Super High Speed Steel
- 1/16″ to 1/2″ in 1/64th Increments (Does not Skip any Sizes)
- High Heat Treated Hardness 68-70 HRC (Rockwell Hardness Scale)
- 135 Degree Split Point Prevents “Walking”
- Tri-Flat Shank Prevents “Spinning” in Chuck
Drill Hog is proud to release the newest technology in drill bits. These bits are made from Cobalt M42 Steel which has a melting point of 2,853 degrees Fahrenheit!
These bits will drill through the toughest steel like truck frames, stainless steel, farm implements, spring steel, grade 8 bolts, and more! Proudly made in the USA.
Drill Hog includes a Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.