- PVC for corrosion resistance, high strength, and light weight
- High-tensile polyester yarn reinforcement for strength and durability
- 2″ aluminum male NPSM pin lug fitting and 2″ female NPSM pin lug fitting for resistance to corrosion and tarnishing
- Lightweight hose coils flat for compact storage
- Temperature range from -10 to +150 degrees F and maximum pressure rating of 65 psi
This Abbott Rubber hose is a 50' discharge hose for a water pump. The homogenous tube and cover will not separate and is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for corrosion resistance, high strength, and light weight, with a high-tensile polyester yarn reinforcement for strength and durability. It has a 2" aluminum male National Pipe Straight Mechanical (NPSM) pin lug fitting and a 2" female NPSM pin lug fitting for resistance to corrosion and tarnishing. This hose is lightweight and lies flat for compact coiling and storage. It has a temperature range of -10 to +150 degrees F and a maximum pressure rating of 65 pounds per square inch (psi). This discharge hose is suitable for use in construction, agricultural, mining, and general open-end water discharge applications. It is not to be used with petroleum-based products.
Industrial hoses transfer or convey air or liquid in hose systems. When selecting industrial hoses, use the STAMPED method to help determine the type of hose needed:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.