The RIDGID 300 Power Drive is a proven workhorse and has been the backbone of thousands of job sites across the country for almost 50 years. To make on-site threading even easier, Ridge Tool offers the 300 Complete that includes everything you need to make threads quickly and easily in the field or in your shop. The 300 Complete offers versatility and function of quick tear down and easy transportation to be able to go wherever you need to go. From the heavy-duty foot switch, solid 1206 stand, robust all-weather 418 oiler, and the redesigned removable tool tray, the RIDGID 300 Complete provides the ultimate in threading form and function. Already have an award winning RIDGID 300 Power Drive, simply add the necessary accessories and create your own 300 Complete Threading System!
- Motor: 1/2 HP, Universal reversible motor, single-phase, 25-60 HZ
- Switch: Heavy-duty FOR/OFF/REV and Integral Foot Switch
- Chuck: RIDGID speed chuck with replaceable rocker-action jaws Spindle
- Speed: 38 RPM (57 RPM available)
- Rear Centering Device: Cam-action turns with chuck
- Support Bar: Heavy-duty (2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.