Conforms to AWS A5.9
- Sheet metal applications on the appropriate stainless steel base metals.
Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- 308/308L stainless steel cut lengths are used to weld Types 201, 302, 304 and 308 stainless steels. It can also be used for joining some dissimilar 300 series steels. 308/308L has a low carbon content to help prevent intergranular corrosion.
- Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures from package to package improve quality and save time
- Good bead wetting characteristics
- Great puddle control
- Clean welds, minimal "smut"