- Nearly 40% lighter than heavy-duty models of the same size, this professional-strength aluminum wrench offers comparable durability and ease of use
- I-beam handle with full floating forged hook jaw for superior gripping and quick adjustments
- Plumbing wrench has a non-stick adjustment nut, and self-cleaning threads with easily replaceable hook jaw, heel jaw, and spring assembly
- Straight pipe wrench is suitable for all types of pipe work
- 18-inch (450 mm) pipe wrenches are ideal for pipe diameters of 1 inch (25 mm) to 2 inch (50 mm) with a pipe capacity of up to 2-1/2 inches (65 mm)
A handy addition to any toolbox, the RIDGID 31100 Model 818 Straight 18-Inch Aluminum Pipe Wrench is a plumbing wrench that offers professional strength and quality in a convenient, lightweight tool. Nearly 40 percent lighter than comparable iron models, it delivers the unsurpassed durability and ease-of-use that all RIDGID heavy-duty wrenches are known for.
The aluminum pipe wrench has a sturdy I-beam handle with quickly adjustable full floating forged hook jaw. The jaw features self-cleaning threads and easily replaceable spring assembly, hook jaw and heel jaw for long-lasting use. A non-stick adjustment nut cleans away grime from the hook jaw shank for reliable tool use.
This 18-inch straight pipe wrench is ideal for pipe diameters of 1 inch to 2 inch with a capacity of up to 2-1/2 inches, and is suitable for all types of pipe work.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
From the Manufacturer
Aluminum Straight Handle Pipe Wrench. Sturdy housing and I-beam handle with full floating hook jaw, non-stick adjustment nut and replaceable hook and heel jaws. These Aluminum pipe wrenches are nearly 40% lighter than comparable cast-iron models of the same size. Pipe capacity: 2-1/2 . Weight: 3-3/4 lbs.