- The tape’s pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and a durable PVC backing provide great protection
- Stands up to the elements: from UV rays and moisture to alkalis, acids and corrosion
- Tape dimensions: 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil
- Black tape works great with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds
- Operates in temperatures ranging from 0 to 221 degrees F (-18 to 105 degrees
For great electrical and mechanical protection, choose Scotch Super 33+ Tape. Designed to provide electrical insulation for cable splices up to 600V, this flame-retardant vinyl electrical tape stands up to temperatures ranging from 0 to 221 degrees F (-18 to 105 degrees C). This premium-grade tape has a 7-mil thickness and can really handle the elements.
From the Manufacturer
Scotch Electrical Tapes are stretchy, conformable, vinyl plastic. Insulates and protects against abrasion, water, solvent splashes and chemicals. Flame retardant and weather resistant. U.L and CSA Listed. Temperature Rating: -18 Celsius to 105 Celsius
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.