Tiger Aluminum Back 4.5 inch conical flap discs are the benchmark for the pipeline industry, providing rigid support for maximum aggression when grinding steel and stainless steel. These wheels are ideal for removing heavy pitting and resists rolling the pipe bevel ends prior to welding. The
aluminum backing also prevents the disc from catching on the bevel when grinding.
The type 29 conical disc shape maximizes surface contact when grinding between 15° – 35° for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces while the 60 grit abrasive grain is ideal for edge beveling, chamfering, weld grinding, blending, deburring, deflashing, and rust removal with a right angle grinder. This disc offers a metal 5/8" - 11 nut that allows for quick changeovers and prevents the disc from sticking to the spindle.
- Aluminum backing provides rigid support for maximum aggression and is recyclable.
- Self-sharpening zirconia alumina (ZA) grains hold up under high temperatures and extreme pressure.
- Contaminant-free (contains less than 0.1% Fe, S, Cl).
- 5/8" - 11 metal nut allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build-up.
- Best on carbon steel, structural steel, stainless steel, and cast iron.
- Diameter: 4.5"
- Grit: 60
- Grinding and Finishing in One Step
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.