Weiler Wolverine 4.5 inch conical flap discs deliver a fast cut rate and consistent performance at a good value when grinding steel and other metals.
The type 29 conical disc shape maximizes surface contact when grinding between 15° – 35° for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces while the 80 grit abrasive grain is ideal for blending, rust removal, cleaning, and finishing with an angle grinder. This disc offers a metal 5/8" - 11 nut that allows for quick changeovers and prevents the disc from sticking to the spindle.
Wolverine is an aggressive, get it done product line for everyday general purpose use.
- High cut rate and consistent performance at a good value.
- Self-sharpening zirconia alumina (ZA) grains hold up under high temperatures and extreme pressure.
- Conical disc shape maximizes surface contact for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces.
- 5/8" - 11 metal nut allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build-up.
- Phenolic backing prevents scratching of the workpiece.
- Best on steel, cast iron and general use.
- Diameter: 4.5"
- Grit: 80
- Max RPM: 13,000
- Grinding and Finishing in One Step
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.