- Designed with an optimized base layout to maximize the working area
- Features a convenient lug to clamp the weld ground
- Rugged leg chain and durable tool tray withstand tough jobsite demands
- Large vise base overhangs the front legs for a clear tool swing
- Chain pipe vise has a 1/8-inch to 6-inch (3 mm to 150 mm) pipe capacity
Built for all your rugged jobsite needs, the RIDGID 36273 Portable TRISTAND Chain Vise easily and securely clamps work pieces. With its unique design, the pipe vise has an optimized base layout to maximize the working area, giving you more space for working around the pipe. The pipe vise stand features a convenient lug to clamp the weld ground for a great connection when welding pipe.
Designed for easy portability and set-up, it features integral folding legs and tray, along with handy tool hangers. The large TRISTAND vise base overhangs the front legs for a clear tool swing. Offering strength and stability, the Model 460-6 pipe vise has a rugged leg chain and durable tool tray made for tough and demanding jobs.
This RIDGID pipe vise has an 1/8-inch to 6-inch pipe capacity.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.