- Black open-head pail for storing and transporting a variety of materials
- Maximum Liquid Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit) 190
- Steel for strength and durability
- Internal rust inhibitor coating for resistance to corrosion
- Meets UN safety standards for Packing Group II (medium hazard) cargo and has UN 1A2/Y1.5/70 packaging code when used with UN-rated cover (sold separately)
This Vestil PAIL-STL-RI-UN black steel open-head pail has a 5-gal. capacity and can be used for storing and transporting a variety of materials. It is made of steel for strength and durability. It has a steel handle and is coated internally with a rust inhibitor for resistance to corrosion. The pail measures 13-3/8 x 11-7/8 inches (H x Dia). (H is height, the vertical distance from bottom to top; Dia is diameter, the horizontal distance from one side of the rim to the other.) It meets United Nations (UN) safety standards for Packing Group II (medium hazard) cargo and has a UN 1A2/Y1.5/70 packaging code when used with a UN-rated cover (sold separately). This black steel open-head pail is suitable for use in a wide range of material storage and handling applications.
Vestil manufactures materials handling equipment, including hoists and trolleys, jib and gantry cranes, loading dock equipment, and storage solutions. The company, founded in 1968, is headquartered in Angola, IN.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.