Tiger Original 6 inch conical flap discs are designed for aggressive grinding and long life when grinding steel and stainless steel.
The type 29 conical disc shape maximizes surface contact when grinding between 15° – 35° for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces while the 60 grit abrasive grain is ideal for edge beveling, chamfering, weld grinding, blending, deburring, deflashing, and rust removal with a right angle grinder.
- Self-sharpening zirconia alumina (ZA) grains hold up under high temperatures and extreme pressure.
- Contaminant-free (contains less than 0.1% Fe, S, Cl).
- 60 grit abrasive grain is ideal for edge beveling, chamfering, weld grinding, blending, deburring, deflashing, and rust removal.
- Conical disc shape maximizes surface contact for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces.
- 7/8" open or plain arbor offers a cost-effective mounting option when using adapting nuts.
- Phenolic backing prevents scratching of the workpiece.
- Best on carbon steel, structural steel, stainless steel, and cast iron.
- Diameter: 6"
- Max RPM: 10,200
- Arbor Hole: 7/8"
- Grit: 60
- Grinding and Finishing in One Step
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.