• Provides a containment for dust & debris
• Creates a temporary weather enclosure
• Increases temporary heating efficiency
• Material is flexible, easy to handle & easy to install
• Durable and reusable
• Handles well in low temperatures
• Allows sunlight to transmit through
- Insulation Membranes
- Construction Enclosures
- Vapor Barriers
- Asbestos Abatement
- Fumigation Covers
- Temporary Walls
- Job Site Coverings
6 mil fire retardant, string reinforced, polyethylene sheeting is fire rated plastic fire marshalls require you to have. Flame Retardant means it will not spread a flame if it were to catch fire.
This reinforced poly sheeting has earned a passing rating of the following state and government fire tests: NFPA 701-04, ASTM E84, CPAI 84 Section 6.
This 6 mil fire rated 3 ply plastic consists of a fire retardant virgin polyethylene with a diamond scrim between the layers of plastic.
The yarn scrim reinforcement helps prevent any tear from continuing beyond the scrim which extends the life of the film.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.