- Corrosion protection for metal piping systems above and below ground.
- Corrosion protection for fittings and joints on mill coated pipe.
- Corrosion protection of electrical conduit & fittings.
- Resists corrosive action by salt water, soil acids, alkalies and salts.
- Prevents dielectric corrosion between buried steel pipe and soil minerals
PASCO "All Weather" Pipe Protection Tape is a pure physical barrier that is moisture proof, inert and non-conducting. Whether the need is to protect overhead piping in industrial applications, exposed pipe anywhere, or direct burial piping, this tape gives a completely uniform coating all around.
PASCO's "All Weather" Pipe Protection Tape System is a tough PVC plastic tape with special high tack adhesives formulated to resist corrosion. It is easy to apply by hand with no special tools or equipment. It provides positive protection against abrasion and corrosive action for steel pipe, fittings
& electrical conduit systems.
Meets IAPMO PS 37-90
* Resists the effects of outdoor weathering and sunlight exposure. * High abrasion resistance. * Highly conformable over a wide temperature range. * Excellent insulating properties. * Resists commonly encountered chemicals and chemical vapors. * Protects against fungus and bacteria. * Standard widths.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.