Tiger Zirc 7 inch type 27 combo wheels cut faster and last longer so you get proven productivity at an exceptional total cost. The self-sharpening zirconia alumina grains retain a high cut rate throughout the life of the wheel while a hard bond delivers long wheel life for heavy duty applications. Combination wheels offer flexibility and efficiency when switching between cutting and grinding with an angle grinder.
These wheels are designed for hardcore Metal Fabrication professionals who need a high performance solution when cutting and grinding steel, structural steel, and iron.
- Self-sharpening zirconia alumina grain retains high cutting performance throughout the life of the wheel.
- Long wheel life on heavy duty applications.
- Combination wheels offer flexibility and efficiency when switching between cutting and grinding applications
- 5/8" - 11 nutted metal hub allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build-up.
- Best for use on steel, structural steel and iron.
- Grit: 30
- Arbor Hole Size: 5/8 IN-11 UNC
- Max RPM: 8500
- Cutting & Grinding with one wheel, notching, weld blending
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.