Tiger Zirc 7 inch type 28 grinding wheels cut faster and last longer so you get proven productivity at an exceptional total cost. The self-sharpening zirconia alumina grains retain a high cut rate throughout the life of the wheel while a hard bond delivers long wheel life for heavy duty applications. This depressed center wheel with a concave "or saucer" shape is designed for increased aggression at lower working angles and increased access. 1/4" wheel thickness is ideal for heavy stock removal, scale removal, weld removal, weld blending, edge beveling and torch-cut softening with a right angle grinder. The 5/8" - 11 nutted metal hub allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build-up.
These wheels are designed for hardcore Metal Fabrication professionals who need a high performance solution when grinding steel, structural steel, and iron.
- Self-sharpening zirconia alumina grain retains high cutting performance throughout the life of the wheel.
- Long wheel life on heavy duty applications.
- Ceramic Infused grinding wheels deliver the fastest cutting with the least effort.
- Triple fiberglass reinforcement provides added strength for aggressive stock removal.
- 5/8" - 11 nutted metal hub allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build-up.
- Best for use on steel, structural steel and iron.
- Diameter: 7"
- Grit: 24
- Arbor Hole: 5/8 IN-11 UNC
- Max RPM: 8500
- Weld Blending
- Edge Chamfering
- Stock Removal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.