Conforms to AWS A5.9
- Sheet metal applications on the appropriate stainless steel base metals.
Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS
- 309/309L stainless steel cut lengths are used for joining similar 309L alloys or for joining 300-series stainless steels to carbon or low alloy steels.
- Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures from package to package improve quality and save time
- Good bead wetting characteristics
- Great puddle control
- Clean welds, minimal "smut"