- This product is easy to use
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in united states
- Meets or exceeds all applicable standards and regulations set forth in ansi, asme, rohs, reach, ca prop 65 and dodd-frank conflict minerals legislation
- Contains the Ball-Hex-L Key sizes 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- Designed with a ball profile on the long arm which provides 360 Degree of rotation at up to a 35 Degree angle
- The burr-free short arm allows the user to apply maximum torque in required applications
Made with Eklind alloy steel that has been heat treated for optimum strength and ductility with a black finish to resist rust. Includes mm sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and molded plastic holder. Carded.
From the Manufacturer
The Eklind 13609, Ball-Hex-L Key Metric 1.5MM-10MM,Long 9-Piece Set is designed with a ball profile on the long arm. This feature provides 360 Degree of rotation at up to a 35 Degree angle. The burr-free short arm allows the user to apply maximum torque in required applications. The set is contained in a compact molded holder that firmly retains each key in designated holes. The molded holder is color-coded which makes them instantly identifiable; red for inch sizes, and blue for metric sizes.