Tiger INOX 6 inch type 27 depressed center cutting wheels are specifically designed for high performance when cutting stainless steel. These wheels incorporate a Contaminant-free bond that delivers a worry-free solution for stainless steel applications.
The depressed center provides added clearance when working at a constrained angle and .045" wheel thickness is ideal for cutting tubes, bar stock and large cross-sections with a right angle grinder. The 5/8" - 11 nutted metal hub allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build-up.
- Contaminant-free INOX wheels contain less than 0.1% iron, sulfur, and chlorine, resulting in a worry-free solution for stainless steel applications.
- Long wheel life on heavy duty applications.
- Premium aluminum oxide grains provide an even, sharp, clean cut rate and consistent performance.
- Dual reinforcement provides added strength for aggressive cutting.
- Smooth outer layer reduces friction that translates to an effortless cut and less kickback during operation.
- 5/8" - 11 nutted metal hub allows for quick spin-on, spin-off changeover and eliminates cross-threading or sticking to spindle due to heat build-up.
- Best for use on stainless steel and harder grade steel.
- Grit: 60
- Grade/Hardness: S
- Max RPM: 10,200
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.