- Tungsten-carbide tip provides superior wear resistance in tough applications
- Patented four-cutter tip design that provides optimal performance
- Large flute volume for fast drilling, dust transport and less clogging
- Active-centering tip for optimum guidance when drilling in concrete and reinforced concrete
- Inclined side cutters for aggressive drilling
Bosch brings constant innovation to concrete and masonry drilling. The product's tungsten-carbide tip provides superior wear resistance in tough applications. Resists extreme loads while its efficient design helps enhance the power of the hammer for more effective performance.
This Bosch Wild Boar 1-1/2-inch by 16-inch SDS-Plus spline Rotary Hammer Bit is great for drilling into concrete and features a carbide head that is designed to stay sharper longer and resist extreme loads. The bit's efficient design helps enhance the power of the hammer for more effective performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.