- Looped handle allows for easy movement and handling of several Loopers at one time
- Made of durable bright orange low density polyethylene
- Reinforced handle design prevents cones from sticking when stacked
- Recessed areas protect sheeting from being scratched
- Handle has built-in light attachment to accept standard barricade lights
The Looper Cone is tested and certified to meet the crashworthy requirements of NCHRP-350. The Looper Cone is manufactured in the United States from durable high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors added to minimize fading. the recessed areas on the Looper stem help protect the refelective sheeting from tearing and abrasion. Extra large flange on the bottom of the Looper Cone securely holds the base in place. Looper Cones can be used to close off an area of a job site quickly and easily, utilizing the unique loop style handle to tie together with caution tape, flag line or rope. The unique "Loop" style handle makes grabbing and moving a breeze. Base sold separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.