- Brady’s value-priced oil absorbing sheets used for petroleum-based spills and leaks
- Proven to effectively absorb liquids and repel water, and is effective in both industrial and environmental applications with oil only class.
- Absorbs up to 20.5 gallons of liquid per bale, with perforation and dimples for reduced waste and added durability
- Single-ply melt blown polypropylene to resist chemicals, repel water, and float on water
- Perforations allow you to quickly and easily select the perfect size absorbent for your application
Are you looking for a high-quality absorbent? Take a look at our Basic Oil Family, Brady's value-priced oil-only absorbent. This quality product absorbs petroleum-based liquids and repels water. With perforation and dimples for reduced waste and added durability, Basic Oil Absorbents will float indefinitely when saturated with oil.
- Liquids Absorbed: Oils, Coolants, Solvents, & Oil-Based Fluids
- Durability: Low Durability
- Linting: High Linting
- Absorbencies: Heavy & Light Weight
- Recommended Applications: marine and environmental spills, general industrial oil-only applications, manufacturing, printing, transportation, emergency spill response, coast guard, on-board vessels, and off-shore oil rigs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.