- You don’t have time to fool with unreliable tools. That’s why the Curv O Mark Centering Head Pipe Marker (Standard) is a must-have on your list of pipe welding tools
- This pipe centering tool helps with setting center lines, establishing angles and marks for butt-ins, locating points inside pipes and tanks, laying out keyways and measuring declivity
- Standard #6 Model may be used on pipe 1/2 in diameter and larger; use it for pipes and tanks
- The CurvOMark center finder has a 4 inch Y-type head fitted with an adjustable dial bubble protractor (DSL)
- Use this manually operated Jackson Safety hardened centering pin with a small hammer or mallet to tap the pin in for effective pipe marking
When it comes to getting the job done right – with no fuss – you need the right tools. Pipefitters know that the CurvOMark Contour Centering Head (Standard #6) is a reliable choice for setting centerlines, establishing marks and angles for butt-ins, locating points inside pipes and tanks and laying out keyways and measuring declivity. This centering tool is designed for pipe marking on pipes a half inch in diameter and larger. It features a Y-type head and is fitted with an adjustable dial bubble protractor (DSL) and a manually operated hardened centering pin (you'll need a small hammer or mallet to tap the pin mark into the pipe). Since it's a manual pipe centering head, it virtually eliminates the potential for equipment malfunction. You'll definitely want to add this center finder to your arsenal of pipe welding tools.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.