- Combination of patented Norton SG ceramic and zirconia alumina grain delivers highest productivity, up to 10 times the performance of aluminum oxide wheels, 50% to 200% better cut rate than competitive zirconia wheels
- 1/8 inch thick wheels are designed to be used at a 90 degree angle for offhand cut-off, notching or 30 degree angle to clean pipes and weld beads
- Aggressive, yet well-balanced wheel is easy on the operator and equipment
- Very high productivity and low total cost for 400 series stainless steel, and cast and gray iron applications
- Thickness: 1/8"
- Arbor Hole: 5/8 In. - 11
- Max Operating Speed RPM: 8600
- Part #: 66252939184
- Brand: Norton
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.