The Tillman ElkSkin Welding Glove is the most popular glove for pipeline stick welding applications. The 750 is great for withstanding the high heat from stick welding applications. Made of supple ElkSkin, the 750 resists cracking, stiffening, and maintains the soft feeling in hot environments while protecting hands. The welted fingers contain an extra leather layer between fingers for added spark resistance and durability. A reinforced thumb gives you the great gripping power needed for heavy-duty welding. A foam lined back provides additional protection from heat and flame protection while providing the dexterity needed.
- Pearl premium ElkSkin stays soft even when hot.
- 14” length.
- Durable Welted fingers protect stitching.
- Reinforced thumb for added strength.
- Cotton/foam lined back for added heat protection, unlined palm for enhanced dexterity.
- Sewn with DuPont™ Kevlar® for added strength
- Glove Material: Top grain Elkskin
- Cuff Material: Split Cowhide
- Lining: Foam & Cotton
- Stitching: DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Closure: Straight cuff
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.