Weiler’s 4.5 inch Tiger Pipeliner Grinding Wheels are designed specifically for pipeline applications. Whether grinding a bead, facing the land, prepping transitions, or fabricating in the yard, this 1/8 inch thick wheel (aka bead grinder, grinder disc) delivers aggressive grinding and reduced chatter throughout the life of the wheel.
Hitting a grinding wheel with a file to make it work is a waste of time, shortens wheel life, but most importantly it’s unsafe. Tiger Pipeliner Grinding Wheels are designed to work right out of the box and continue to dig in throughout the life of the wheel. Operators will no longer feel the need to chip the wheel to get it to bite.
- Do Not Chip – Operators will no longer feel the need to chip the wheel to get it to bite.
- One wheel designed for bead grinding, angle grinding, or facing the land.
- Superior Life & Cut – A blend of zirconia alumina and ceramic grains bite into the bead and dig out the wagon tracks fast while the strong bond delivers long wheel life.
- Reduced Chatter – A unique bond formulation delivers reduced vibration for the entire life of the wheel for a better grinding experience.
- Small 5/8" - 11 nutted metal hub reduces gouging of the workpiece and allows for 30% more usable surface area of the wheel in addition to providing quick spin-on, spin-off changeover of a standard hub.
- Designed for use on right angle grinders.
- Diameter: 4.5"
- Max RPM: 13,300
- Root (Bead) Grinding
- Facing Land
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.