- Highly conformable yellow vinyl tape resists scrapes, wear and chemicals
- Offers an easy way to color code and mark a variety of locations
- Rubber adhesive system, ideal for clean removal
- Includes 36 yards of tape
- Measures 2 inches wide by 36 yards long; weighs 12 ounces
Conforms to Irregular Surfaces, Removes Cleanly
Our 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471 is designed to conform to an irregular, curved and convex surfaces. Combined with dead stretch properties, this tape performs well in taping, wrapping and sealing applications. The rubber adhesive provides good adhesion and excellent holding strength on many surfaces. The combination of the backing and adhesive properties help to prevent edge lifting, keeping the tape in place. Once finished, the tape removes cleanly from most surfaces to help reduce clean-up and labor costs. Conformability, instant adhesion and clean removal also make 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471 a fine choice for general purpose paint masking purposes and decorating.
- Lane and safety marking applications
- Corrosion sensitive applications
- Color coding
- Canister and storage container sealing
- Paint masking
- Bundling and reinforcing
- Temporary surface protection
Bright Colors in Difficult Applications
3M™ Vinyl Tape 471 features high abrasion resistance. This tape excels in lane marking and coding applications as it maintains its color when exposed to abrasion, wear and solvents. These features, combined with easy removal properties, often makes 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471 a faster, more versatile and less costly option than painting. Using tape for lane marking instead of painting also eliminates the need to ventilate paint solvents from an open area. Because 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471 has low leachable halogens and sulfur they can be used in corrosion sensitive applications like those found in the nuclear and stainless steel industries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.