Buckeye’s 2.5 LB Monoammonium Phosphate based fire extinguisher is designed for use in combating Class A, B, and C type fires. Commonly known as an “ABC” fire extinguisher, this multipurpose extinguisher is designed for use in homes, office buildings, warehouses, motor vehicles, farms, and woodworking areas.
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI/UL 299 and ANSI/UL 711 Standards and is DOT compliant. UL and ULC Listed
- Trilingual label: English, Spanish, and French
- US COAST GUARD approved as Type B:C Size I when used in conjunction with Mounting Bracket Model A2. Mounting Bracket included.
- Polyester epoxy powder coated steel cylinder with anodized all-metal valve assembly.
- ABC dry chemical is available in 50 lb. Pails for recharging Buckeye extinguishers.
- Agent Capacity: 2.5 lbs / 1.13 kg
- UL/ULC Rating: 1-A:10-B:C
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 lbs / 2.5 kg
- Height: 14.75 in / 37.5 cm
- Width: 4.875 in / 12.4 cm
- Unit Diameter: 3.375 in / 8.6 cm
- Discharge Time: 9 seconds
- Discharge Range: 9 –15 ft / 2.7 – 4.6 m
- Operating Temperature Range: -65°F to 120°F / -54°C to 49°C
- Part #: 13315
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.